Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Industry: Private Equity
- Measure and assess performance against asset level business plans and fund level strategic plans.
- Review and analyze annual operating budgets and quarterly reforecasts prepared by Asset Management.
- Help develop fund-level strategy and support new initiatives.
- Work across portfolios with other portfolio analysts/associates to develop best practices and design and implement efficiency measures.
- Work closely with portfolio analyst and portfolio associate, providing oversight and coaching; cover workload as needed.
- Assist portfolio team with, and in certain cases take lead role, on property level and fund level financings.
- Assist Transactions colleagues with analysis and presentation material on all fund acquisitions and dispositions
- Represent the portfolio and asset management teams in firm-wide projects and create executive level relationships.
- Present portfolio level analysis and presentation material to the fund Investment Team, the Investment Committee and the fund level Board of Directors.
- Cross train all responsibilities of portfolio analyst and portfolio associate, perform quality control reviews of the team’s work products.
- BA/BS degree in real estate, finance or economics with strong record of academic achievement
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience working within Investment Banking, Asset Management or Private Equity
- Highly skilled in modeling investments in Excel
- Advanced knowledge of DCF, NPV and cash flow models
- Strong financial and analytical ability with solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem solving approach