The role holder would be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient provision of legal advice and services. The responsibilities include supporting legal consulting in contracting, due diligence, and litigation to company departments.
You would also handle disputes and ensure the organization’s interests are protected at all times.
- Reviews relevant legal and commercial documents such as contracts, and agreements as required.
- To ensure the protection of the company's interests and compliance with new/amended Saudi Arabian Regulations.
- Gives legal advice on local and international investments.
- Evaluates legal issues or potential risks to the firm estimate risks and make appropriate strategic recommendations.
- Reviews legal documents such as standard contracts, terms & conditions, and associate articles to ensure documents' accuracy and reliability.
- Assumes responsibility for legal documents and requirements pertaining to the company. Arranges representation in litigation and all legal acts and proceedings.
- Liaises with external entities, when required, to ensure that company’s activities are consistent with applicable regulations, legal policy and procedures.
- Oversees compliance with legal requirements and any other contractual obligations.
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year and ensures that the goals are achieved during the year.
- The Master Of Law Degree - LLM or LLB - Bachelor of Laws.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a legal professional, ideally on the client side.
- Strong knowledge of the investment management market
- Must be a qualified lawyer in UAE and have experience in the reputable in-house legal department
- High-level Arabic and English language and communication skills
- Excellent financial acumen and knowledge of local law
- Strong understanding of corporate and commercial principles