Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Responsible for accounting and integration across entities; accurate and timely reporting to the Board of Directors
- Implement and maintain an internal control environment focused on establishing and maintaining formal accounting policies, practices, and procedures to ensure compliance with accounting standards
- Provide relevant reporting and analysis of existing business and new opportunities including analysis of current returns on capital, risk levels, setting target returns, strategic analysis etc.
- Provide general strategic advice and management in relation to existing businesses and new opportunities.
- Accurate and timely reporting of all risk issues to the Board of Directors with proposed risk mitigation and management strategies
- Collaborate with CEO and board to execute the financial plan. Report quarterly to the Board of Directors on performance against KPIs
- Oversee treasury, monitor cash balances and forecasting. Devise and implement strategy to best manage cash and liquid assets
- Responsible for completing a successful annual audit and leading relationships with independent auditors
- Oversee company’s tax strategy; ensure the business is managed in a tax-efficient manner with seamless execution
- Manage M&A due diligence and integration. Work closely with the senior team to execute on growth plans and synergies for each acquisition
- 15+ years experience overseeing Finance and Accounting teams at MNC organizations
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or other quantitative focus; or Master’s degree in accounting or business administration; or equivalent business experience.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Innovative, creative problem solver with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to deal with complex problems and present to the Board and senior management in a clear, concise format
- Highly skilled in time management with excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strategic vision and leadership skills with the ability to anticipate future trends and outcomes, and deliver measurable, cost-effective results.
- Proven ability to analyze and assess information to make sound decisions.
- Must be proficient in finance, accounting, budgeting, cost control principles & GAAP.
- Experience with acquisitions is preferred