What do employees care about? Do professionals feel that they are paid enough? What is their definition of their ideal job? How do you keep employees happy and productive?
It’s important for organizations in the Middle East region to continue engaging their talent and seeking their feedback to improve their ability to attract top talent and to drive up their loyalty in 2022 and beyond.
When organisations look to hire and retain the best of talent, there are many factors to take into consideration such as salaries, the job title, the training and career development opportunities, the work culture, diversity, working arrangements and other benefits, and much more. Likewise, job seekers nowadays examine these factors in-depth before taking on a new job offer.
Here are key findings from the latest survey on talent attraction and retention from Bayt.com:
• Salary and compensation (62%), workplace environment (58%), and long-term job security (46%) emerged as the three top drivers of employee attraction.
• Nearly 7 in 10 respondents in the MENA region find an employer attractive if they follow good ethics and practices.
• Nearly 6 in 10 of the working population in MENA are happy at their current workplace.
• About 6 in 10 agree that the company regularly takes feedback from their employees to understand them.
• 60% of respondents look for friendly company culture and 57% look for companies that engage in corporate social responsibilities.
The full report is available at Bayt.com.
Next to come
Keen to know what matters the most for today’s job seekers? How do you actually retain and attract the best talent in the Middle East? In our next articles, we will share key strategies to attract, maintain and build top talent at your organisation.
So, keep an eye on our blog page!