Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with CEO, and senior leaderships team to create and produce reports that allow proper overall management of company and achievement of overall goals and objectives
- Responsible for setting up and maintain adequate internal controls, including accurate and timely reporting, separation of duties and security over treasury and all company documents, files and reports, including coordinating with CTO on information system security
- Manage and direct the accounting, tax and administration functions of the company, including controllership, general accounting, accounts payable, treasury, sales, property, franchise and income taxation, federal, state and local registrations and reporting, and all contract administration
- Implement and maintain timely key operational and financial reporting, including P&L, Balance sheet, cash flow, operating costs analysis, payroll variances, sales performance and variances by store and region, weekly cash flow forecast, accounts payable trending, and credit line availability
- Prepare, review and implement all facets of a 5 year forecast, including analysis of store openings costs (both capital and expense), tenant improvement allowances and reimbursements, new store working capital trends (accounts payable, inventory), and revenue acceleration
- Prepare and manage all budgets for existing and new stores and corporate overhead
- Meet monthly with buyers to ensure that inventory projections are consistent with regional merchandise needs and essential financial inventory management
- Spearhead corporate efforts to improve ROI (net income as percent of revenue) by analyzing store and overhead costs to seek reductions and improved productivity in all aspects of the business
- Point of contact and responsibility for annual audit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accounting, CPA Preferred
- Must have related experience as CFO/Controller of 30+ Retail Store business
- Best-in-class senior financial executive in a high-growth company who has a demonstrated track record of driving consistent, superior business results.
- A strong strategic finance skill set is evidenced by the ability to analyze business models, forecast financing needs, raise capital at attractive rates and invest capital strategically in a high-growth environment.